Learn How to enable or Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 10 to move along with your PC/Laptop via gestures. i’ll show you some gestures on the touchpad Windows 10 laptop computer that you just should to know.
- Select an item: tap on the touchpad.
- Scroll: Place 2 fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically.
- Zoom in or out: Place 2 fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
- Show a lot of commands (similar to right-clicking): tap the touchpad with 2 fingers, or press within the lower-right corner.
- See all open windows: Place 3 fingers on the touchpad and swipe them far from you.
- Show the desktop: Place 3 fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
- Switch between open windows: Place 3 fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
- Open Cortana: tap 3 fingers on the touchpad.
- Open action center: hit four fingers on the touch pad.
- Switch virtual desktops: Place four fingers on the touch pad and swipe right or left.
- Some of those gestures can only work with precision touchpads, thus don’t fret if a move won’t work for you.
How to enable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 10
- Right click on Taskbar > Show touchpad button.
- Click the touchpad icon within the bottom-right corner of the taskbar to open virtual touchpad experience.
The virtual touchpad looks similar to a sticky note, however with a dark theme. You’ll additionally notice that it options 2 buttons, that are your right and left click buttons.You can additionally tap and hold the top space to pull the on-screen touchpad around then you’ll use your finger to use it.
How to customize virtual touchpad experience
Open in Settings, hit Windows key + I > Devices > Touch pad. you may know if you have got a precision touchpad or not. If you do, then “Your computer includes a precision touchpad” can appear below the category title.
If your Windows/PC/Laptop doesn’t feature touchpad already, you need to enable then open the virtual touchpad before using the Settings app to customize the experience. thus if you don’t try this, you won’t even see the Touchpad page within the app.
How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 10
To Disable touchpad, Right click on Taskbar then Uncheck Show touchpad button.