Get here 2 method How to Download Windows 10 Creators Update, automatically get the update via the phased rollout and Manually update via the software system download website. For the best How to Download Windows 10 Creators Update, suggested wait until Windows 10 is automatically offered to you on your device. however If you don’t wish to attend, you’ll manually get the update currently by following the steps below via the software system download website. this option is suggested for advanced users on devices running a accredited version of Windows ten.
How to Download Windows 10 Creators Update
The tips below help you How to Download Windows 10 Creator updates.
See Also: How to create restore point in windows 10
It will automatically get updates through a gradual launch
When your device becomes eligible for the Windows 10 Creators Update rollout, you’ll be prompted to create some necessary selections on your privacy settings before the Creators Update will install.
Manually update via the software system download website
As an advanced user, you have got 2 manual installation options. The suggested method is to utilize the Update Assistant. To do so, follow step by step in below with download and run the Media Creation Tool which can assist you perform a clean installation, or set up Windows 10. during a manual update, the privacy settings experience are shown to you as a part of your first-run experience on the Creators Update.
- Download the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft support web site.
- Double-click the Windows10Upgrade.exe file to begin the method.
- Click accept to conform to the terms.
- Choose the Upgrade this computer currently option.
- Click Next.
- Please check that the Keep personal files and apps option is chosen. this could be the choice, however if it’s not, click the change what to keep to change the settings. Otherwise, your files, apps, and settings are erased.
- Then Click Install to start the update method.
Note: when click the Install button, the Windows ten setup can take over and install the Creators Update on your computer, laptop, or tablet while keeping your apps, settings, and private files.