How to fix problems signing in to the Xbox App is fast and simple. However if you’re fresh to Microsoft Xbox, or if you have multiple Microsoft accounts, we’ve designed a useful and simple experience for you.
The Xbox app Windows 10 comes pre-pinned to the beginning menu in Windows 10 OS.
To start the sign-in method, choose the Xbox app for the first time. The app can begin to open, and you’ll see a smaller box open the app with many avatars on that.
If you’ve signed in to Windows 10 employing a Microsoft account, your experience can slightly vary.
The process of the way to fix issues signing in to the Xbox app is simple, and you only need to follow the steps below. You’ll additionally get to know the way to get help with the Xbox app on Windows 10.
What is Gamer tag, the way to fix issues with Game bar and keyboard shortcuts for your Game bar?
Note: You must have a Microsoft account to perform language in to the Xbox app.
How to Fix Problems Signing in to the Xbox App
- Connect you Windows 10 to internet network.
- On your computer, visit begin > Settings > Time & language. Below Date and time, make certain the Set time automatically setting is turned on.
- Go to begin > Settings > Accounts and find the Microsoft account you wont to sign on to the Xbox app, and choose remove.
- Return to the Xbox app and sign on with the Microsoft account you only removed.
Fix issues signing in to the Xbox App Error Code 0x800488AB in Windows 10
- Click on sign on with a unique Microsoft account.
- Don’t click on your own Microsoft Account.
- Click on the option for a fresh Microsoft Account.