Microsoft is wheel work up to roll out get the Windows 10 creators update to everyone. This can be the third major release the company is creating available with new features and a slew of improvements to create your PC more secure and productive.
The update can download and install automatically, however if you cannot wait there are many ways that to force the Creators Update on your device (even before anyone else).
In this Windows 10 guide, we’ll walk you thru the various ways that to transfer and install the Creators Update on your computer or tablet even before it becomes usually available.
Ways to get the Creators Update using Windows Update
The easiest how to get the Creators Update on your device is using Windows Update, you’ll force the update using these steps:
See More: Fix a Stuck Windows 10 Update Installation
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & security.
- Click the Check for updates button.
After you have completed the steps, if your device is thought to work with the new update, it will begin downloading. Then simply click the Restart currently button to finish the installation.
Ways to get the Creators Update using the Update Assistant
Do the following steps to install updates Creators using the Assistant.
- Download the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft support web site.
- Double-click the Windows10Upgrade.exe file to begin the method.
- Click the Update currently button.
- If you device passes the system check, click the next button to start the upgrade.
- Once the update is ready, click the Restart currently button to use it.
After you have completed the steps, the Creators Update can install because it was a regular update keep your files, apps, and settings intact. The installation take regarding 20 minutes, looking on your hardware and internet speeds. However, you will need to go through the out-of-box-experience (OOBE) to set up your privacy settings and many alternative options.