How to Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10. If you wish to setting up Windows hello, you need to install driver. Intel F200 like the Intel RealSense ones to setting up Windows hello on windows 10, visit here to download and install.
It’s very simple to set up, so here’s the way to know.
It’s important to notice that while not the required hardware you will not see the choices to set up Windows hello.
After you download and install Intel F200, Let’s follow up the steps the way to Setup Windows hello in Windows 10:
- Visit the beginning menu and choose Settings.
- Visit Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Set up a PIN code (ignore this step if you already did) by click on “Add” button.
- See an choice named “Face”, simply click on “Set Up”.
- Click “Get started”.
- Registering your face to the system with move your face to the front of the camera and make certain your face is within the center of the frame.
- On balance done, You currently will to access options like improvement recognition, automatically unlock the Windows, remove your face or increase security.
Note: If you don’t see a sign-in option for Windows hello, then your device doesn’t support it.