By default, Microsoft Windows 10 hides sure files from read once you explore them on your disk drive. This protects necessary files from being deleted so that the system isn’t broken. If you’re the geeky sort, you’ll how to show hidden files and folder in windows 10. Follow these steps to show hidden files.
Method 1: Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10 From File explorer
- Then choose on the Start button, then you select File Explorer.
- Choose the View tab.
- Check the Hidden items check box to look at hidden items.
Method 2: Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10 From control panel
- Then click right Start button, then choose Control Panel.
- Visit Appearance and Personalization, then choose File explorer Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Scroll slightly down and change the settings in hidden Files and folders to display hidden files, folders, and drives. Optionally, you’ll would like to uncheck the Hide protected OS files box also.
Method 3: Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10 Via register
1.Touch Windows Key and R, to open the Run dialog box.
2.Sort regedit, then press Enter.
3.Navigate to the following location:
- Current Version
4.Set the point to hidden to 1 to show hidden files, folders, and drives. Set point 2 to not display hidden files, folders, and drives.
5.Set the value for Show Super Hidden to 1 to show protected OS files. Set the value to 2 to not show protected OS files.