Uninstall and reinstall Windows Update for Windows 10 isn’t suggested however will to Repair Windows 10 Update if you’re having a problem with an put in update.
follow the steps below how to uninstall and reinstall Windows Update:
Uninstall Windows Update from Settings
- Open Settings with press Win key + I.
- Scroll down then click on Update & Security.
- On Windows Update, click on read put in Update History.
- Click on Uninstall Update.
Uninstall Windows Update from panel
- Sort on Cortana “Control Panel” then click it.
- Click on Programs and features.
- Click read put in updates.
- Right Click on Security Update that you need to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes.
Note: when complete Uninstall Windows Update, then follow how to reinstall Windows Update below.
Open Settings with press Win key + I.
Scroll down then click on Update & Security.
On Windows Update click on Check for Updates.
Wait once Checking for Updates.
After it, Windows can currently automatically download and install any available updates.
Note: If you get error, you’ll Fix Windows Update Error 80244019 or how to Fix a Stuck Windows 10 Update Installation